Conveyor Belt Tracking
Accurate, automatic alignment of conveyor belts for use in light industry. A simple cost effective solution to belt tracking.
The movement of the belt is dictated by the movement of the snub roller. The system is only triggered when the belt moves off centre, when this occurs the belt is steered back to its centre position.
Belt Tracking Features
- Simple, few moving parts
- Operates in all conditions, wet and dry
- Works on reversing belts
- Easy installation and reduced maintenance
- Adjustments made only when necessary reduces wear on system
- Fully pneumatic, no electrical supply required
- Increased belt life by reducing damage to edges
- Eliminates downtime caused by belt mis-tracking
- The system can be mounted to most conveyor frames without belt removal